LeeReedy/Xylem Digital is looking for a contract to full-time Drupal Developer. We'd like someone who is a Drupal God. You live, eat and breathe Drupal, you're not afraid of a server and you're amped to get in there and have some fun.
If this is you, we're perfect for each other. We'll aim to teach you everything we can – and then some. We want to learn from you all the latest, greatest things we haven't tried. We have a fast-paced, laid back work environment that's fun and exciting. You'll be working on building the digital presence for global brands.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
• Drupal 7 experience
• 2+ years of web application development
• Experience with LAMP stack and common server setup
• Excellent communication skills required
• Self-starter, can be trusted to ask questions and be proactive in solving assigned problems
• Trainable and quick learner
• Having attention to detail a major plus
• Nginx experience (do you know what rsync is used for?)
• Understanding of server side cacheing
• Experience with Wordpress a plus
• Experience with Content Management Systems a major plus
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash a plus
• Experience with Creative Agencies a major plus
Please email a cover letter, resume and links to the sites you've developed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be in touch.